• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
This is bull****, I really wanted NZ to pull it off and make the English press eat their words over all the ashes squad crap they have been giving the Aussies, but now I'll have to wait until the real thing. Impossibly good bowling.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope you had money on it, fella.
Not a betting man unfortunately. As much as I didn't used to rate Broad, he is excellent when required to bring a performance. Got an almost Flintoff-quality to him in that regard. His numbers don't do him justice simply because you cannot put a value (well, you can, but go with me...) on performances like this.

Spark

Global Moderator
Seriously I've never seen a cricketer in my time so capable of, out of absolutely nowhere, producing wicket-taking balls at will. It's surreal how destructive he can be after a spell of really not very much at all.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
seriously i've never seen a cricketer in my time so capable of, out of absolutely nowhere, producing wicket-taking balls at will. It's surreal how destructive he can be after a spell of really not very much at all.
MJ? z

Teja.

Global Moderator
Seriously I've never seen a cricketer in my time so capable of, out of absolutely nowhere, producing wicket-taking balls at will. It's surreal how destructive he can be after a spell of really not very much at all.
Yeah, indeed. Not at all pitch dependent either. Love me some Broad.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Mitch?

Imran Tahir in CC too

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
This is bull****, I really wanted NZ to pull it off and make the English press eat their words over all the ashes squad crap they have been giving the Aussies, but now I'll have to wait until the real thing. Impossibly good bowling.
Like that's ever gonna happen.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shoiab Akthar perhaps? just been reminded of him on Zaltzman's twitter, he's loving the stats today.