• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Teja.

Global Moderator
Sehwag wtf was that?

He's going to be bowled to a moving, pitched up delivery in the next 5 overs, can feel it.

Mr_Ronan

Banned
didn't clarke employ deep/deep-ish points to sehwag all the time in the last series?

anyway, i think we'll see defensive fields from clarke all series. all about blocking the boundaries. according to stupid past players
I think it's a smart move because Sehwag's game, especially early on, is all based around boundaries. He is a horrible runner (as we've already seen) and rarely gets quick singles so taking his main boundary shot away could render him relatively impotent.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I wouldn't say he's a dire batsman really, merely a mediocre one.
Nah, to me a mediocre batsman is someone who can do a reasonable job and probably just hold onto their place in a mid-table Test side for a while, but one who you don't really worry about scoring lots of runs against your side. While a dire batsman is just not Test standard. Vijay falls into the latter IMO.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yep Starc bowling poorly.

People need to realise that fields for sub continent cricket and fields for other cricket are very different. There's no point stacking the slips, as an example, in India. You're going to get bowleds, LBW's and catches in front of the wicket outside of the very new ball with pace bowlers.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
hahahaahahahahahahah

Wasn't sure if I should support the Ozzies here but they're lining up for some good lolIndia work.

Wouldn't mind if Pujara scores runs though.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sehwag such a useless fat **** these days. No wonder his average has dropped, like Murphy said.