• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Mr_Ronan

Banned
Patto in BEAST MODE. 150kmh. I said that the pace of the pitch wouldn't matter nearly as much as everyone was claiming because when u pitch it up at that pace the wicket has no impact.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Patto in BEAST MODE. 150kmh. I said that the pace of the pitch wouldn't matter nearly as much as everyone was claiming because when u pitch it up at that pace the wicket has no impact.
Yeah the pitch doesn't have impact when you bowl full, of course. But most non-mediocre batsman would probably not play that shot :laugh:

God he's poor.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Odd move from Clarke, would not expect him to do it this early. Maybe only against Starc I guess?
didn't clarke employ deep/deep-ish points to sehwag all the time in the last series?

anyway, i think we'll see defensive fields from clarke all series. all about blocking the boundaries. according to stupid past players

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Patto with inswing? Action seems a bit more chest on too. Maybe just haven't seen him bowl for a while.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Ehhh I know it's Sehwag but there's still something about setting the deep point back straight away which doesn't sit right with me
I reckon knowing he can't get an easy boundary with his go-to shot will seriously test his patience. Good call from clarke imo.