• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the good news is sa are ahead but 292 but wickets Can Come Quickly At The WACA and South Africa chased down 400 last time

©C9 commentary team

Burgey

haha......Burgey's rants are enjoyable reading
Unlike any post you've ever made.

And people, stop calling cricket Kallisball. Inane ****. Cricket is about teams not yourself, and occasionally it's entertaining and not about working an abacus.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Daniel Brettig @danbrettig
Feel as though melancholy of Ponting's exit overwhelmed Aust today. Emotion-driven review of his lbw, and no direction in field #cricket

Daniel you're better than this

Well no you're not. But come on
English media were worse in this respect after the series loss. They blamed it all on KP pretty much.

NasserFan207

Unlike any post you've ever made.

And people, stop calling cricket Kallisball. Inane ****. Cricket is about teams not yourself, and occasionally it's entertaining and not about working an abacus.
Admittedly I don't like Kallis much either.

Whats this cricket thingy though?

Burgey

Look, I have to say if some newbie numpties want to call it that then fine, because I have no regard for their views anyway.

Terrible from our blokes, but Amla is just batting so well ATM. Class player.

Spikey

so I hear you can really score quickly at the WACA once set
Graeme Smith's innings was a great example of how at the waca it can be so hard when you start but once you survive the first 30-40 minutes, you can really start flying

I'm putting 2 million on Slater saying something like that tomorrow morning

NasserFan207

Graeme Smith's innings was a great example of how at the waca it can be so hard when you start but once you survive the first 30-40 minutes, you can really start flying

I'm putting 2 million on Slater saying something like that tomorrow morning
Legitimately think Indian bookies need to look into this. Forget spot betting, this C9 **** is the future

Flem274*

123/5
Considering Aussie went in with two newbies and Johnson, a session like this was on the cards. They bowled really well in the first innings, but this attack was always going to have a poor session or two. Not one quite as bad as what we just saw tbf, but still Amla was in God mode so whatevs.

And Burgey can suck on my Kallisballs. Kallis' strokeplay is to die for, and whenever he blocks a ball the Chappells of the world blow several blood vessels. What's not to love?

Burgey

Ah Burgey, good to see the rants still going strong! :D
You're entitled to rant if your team doesn't have a go. I don't rant when they lose per se, but that's just ****. You expect it from England or India because they're inherently soft, or Pakistan because there might be a coin in it. But that was just piss poor

Edit: and just for Flem I should say we always expect it of NZ because they're just ****e.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
You're entitled to rant if your team doesn't have a go. I don't rant when they lose per se, but that's just ****. You expect it from England or India because they're inherently soft, or Pakistan because there might be a coin in it. But that was just piss poor.
WAC :laugh:

JBH001

International Regular
You're entitled to rant if your team doesn't have a go. I don't rant when they lose per se, but that's just ****. You expect it from England or India because they're inherently soft, or Pakistan because there might be a coin in it. But that was just piss poor

Edit: and just for Flem I should say we always expect it of NZ because they're just ****e.
Haha. Mate, I'm not having a go. It's just the first time I've looked at CW for many months and the first page I look at has you having multiple goes. Good stuff. _b

Sadly, I did not get to watch most of the day as I was playing cricket this afternoon (defended 238 by 16 runs). But, I'll try to get in a session tomorrow.

I'll be rooting for the Saffas, I am a Kiwi, after all; but I hope Aus go better tomorrow, and that Kallis makes a ton.

Last edited: