• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Champions League T20 2012

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
These puns are going to get boring if he has a 10 year international career. Batted very well so far, him and Mckenzie giving the Lions a chance.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
These puns are going to get boring if he has a 10 year international career. Batted very well so far, him and Mckenzie giving the Lions a chance.

How very wrong you're going to be, and 10 year, I'm hoping for 15 years of de Kock, at least.

Big faves now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
'Mon the Lions!

de Kock has something about him, doesn't he? Lovely wristy cuts and pulls. Kid will surely play tests.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Harby's action getting a wee bit chucky under pressure here.

McKenzie not concerned tho. Three fours on the skid.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Lol. Buzzers!

Love it how everyone roots for the non-IPL teams too. An ironically uniting force in crcket.
AWTA. My favourite thing about the competition.

So, so far the only game an IPL team has won, was against another IPL team. That I like.

GGG

State Captain
Great to see the Indian teams lossing, although if none of them qualify I expect they will increase the number of IPL teams to 6 next year.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
So De Kock finally came good. 'Bout time.

In all seriousness beautiful partnership between those two, even sweeter that it came against an IPL side, who make brilliant pantomime villains.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see. I gather they aren't doing that well? I haven't been watching but I saw the Sydney team beat Kit or whatever they're called.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Can't believe Cricket Australia making Watson come back before the end of tournament. But all the other Test players get to stay. Oh well Super Dom to the rescue.