• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hopefully that's the last time someone will be lauded as an expert player of spin based on how well they can manipulate part-time dart bowlers in the middle of ODI innings on flat pitches with the field back. Morgan had proven absolutely nothing against quality spin in a balanced batvball scenario and the talk of him being undroppable because of that supposed expertise was ridiculous. You can whinge about Bell all you like but this bloke has a mediocre county record and it's been no surprise to see him struggle at Test level. Should not have played a single Test yet (well unless Ireland had been given Test status); bring me Taylor.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hopefully that's the last time someone will be lauded as an expert player of spin based on how well they can manipulate part-time dart bowlers in the middle of ODI innings on flat pitches with the field back. Morgan had proven absolutely nothing against quality spin in a balanced batvball scenario and the talk of him being undroppable because of that supposed expertise was ridiculous. You can whinge about Bell all you like but this bloke has a mediocre county record and it's been no surprise to see him struggle at Test level. Should not have played a single Test yet (well unless Ireland had been given Test status); bring me Taylor.
I love this post.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only needs one half decent partnership to win it as once they get it heads will inevitably go down and runs will come quicker. Getting 2 blokes to stay in seems the problem though.

Multan revisited.:@

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Bopara got a considerably better first class record, don't think he would be any better than mediocre but I would pick him in the next test.
Yeah AWTA. Wouldn't be my first choice either but he's a better batsman than Morgan and Davies.

Uppercut

Hmm, the Strauss bat-pad looks even more out when you watch it while Bob Willis is ranting about how bad a decision it was.

flibbertyjibber

Bopara got a considerably better first class record, don't think he would be any better than mediocre but I would pick him in the next test.
Bopara has to play the next test but in all honesty it is basically comparing 2 turds and deciding which one is smellier when you look at Bopara and Morgan as test players.