• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hobart must feel sorry for the Heat makes no sense leaving Johnson on.
yeah well Hobart aren't really flexible. Laughlin and Ravid seem to have been blacklisted from bowling in the first 6 so. Need for that all-rounder really clear

Spikey

no surprise his first 50 of the comp is against the team with the worse pacemen and best spinners

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Great batting, was great to see Haydos back smashing some. He didn't get to face enough balls though IMO. Was a bit starved of strike.

Vettori to carve. Go the Heat!

benchmark00

Hahahaha wtf are Foxsports doing. Song that Yatesy throws to the break with is the Black Eyed Peas 'Don't Stop the Party' and they just so happened to only play the bit that goes:

Future Aboriginal,
Get up off my genitals.

Would definitely discourage Yatesy from getting off my genitals ftr.

benchmark00

I've heard the Townsville Goannas will be the second QLD franshise in season 2012/13.

Their uniform with be thongs with spikes glued to the bottom and a pair of stubbies shorts.