• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Adelaide Strikers have made two changes to the 13-man squad for Sunday night’s KFC T20 Big Bash League clash against the Perth Scorchers at the WACA.

Wicketkeeper Adam Crosthwaite, who missed the win over the Brisbane Heat due to a side strain, returns to the team.
kk

Spikey

haze is dead btw
A stress fracture of the 3rd metatarsal of his left foot

Scott Henry replaces him. Copeland will be replacing Bollinger who did a hamstring playing with his kid in the backyard #Don'tHaveChildren

Spikey

A stress fracture of the 3rd metatarsal of his left foot jeez doofus read. Did it in the last match. No word on injury length time. Very brief research by me says 6 or so weeks + time 2nd XI/grade time

Burgey

A stress fracture of the 3rd metatarsal of his left foot jeez doofus read. Did it in the last match. No word on injury length time. Very brief research by me says 6 or so weeks + time 2nd XI/grade time
What ****ing footwear are these ****s wearing?

**** Asics.

Sylvester

State Captain
Was more after the length already knew he was injured earlier in the day :p