• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like SA setting a declaration target, considering the inexperience in the NSW batting, good cricket. :ph34r:

adub

International Captain
Well done to these two. We knock over either before lunch and I reckon the Blues would be enjoying a beer now, but they've saved the match. Like I said a couple of days ago we have this incredible ability to make random nuffies look like Bradman and we've done it again with Cooper. But you can't take anything away from him. He'd come in with a best score of 63 and slapped us for 98 and 140 not when most of his team mates have done sfa.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Well done to these two. We knock over either before lunch and I reckon the Blues would be enjoying a beer now, but they've saved the match. Like I said a couple of days ago we have this incredible ability to make random nuffies look like Bradman and we've done it again with Cooper. But you can't take anything away from him. He'd come in with a best score of 63 and slapped us for 98 and 140 not when most of his team mates have done sfa.
Cooper's always had a considerable amount of talent. He should of established his spot in the South Australian first class team a season or two ago.

Credit to the SA batsmen for sticking it out in the heat. They've definitely shown a level of improvement this season playing under Darren Berry. The old SA line-up would have flopped for about 230 all out in the 2nd innings.

Burgey

Dan Christian is a 28 year old Australian cricketer who currently plays for Australia and South Australia. On 5 June 2010 he joined Hampshire Royals for the Friends Provident T20. Christian is known as a powerful hitter, and also bowls medium pace occasionally, CricInfo's Peter English described him as a "natural all-rounder." His inclusion is seen as a landmark to Aboriginal inclusiveness in Australian cricket.
**** you're erudite.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Steve Smith is now averaging over 50 with the ball in First Class Cricket.

Bailey, Boyce, Holland, Doherty all average less.

Great work Cooper and Christian!

adub

International Captain
Bit of bad luck for Christian. Is it me or is he a bit of Dhussey? As in he seems to save his very best for us?

Riggins

International Captain
c00ps fc average over 45, reckon by season's end it'll be over 50 and he'll be ahead of ferg, bailey etc in test replacement pecking order.

adub

International Captain
Well if he goes out and scores 300 in a match regularly he'll be in front of quite a lot of guys.

Riggins

International Captain
haha I mean i think it's finally 'clicked' for him, and can expect more hundreds instead of attractive 40 off 36 balls with 9 boundaries etc.

Spikey

yeah somewhat wacky of me to start thinking SA might actually select on performance.

least he might get cut from the aus a side

Spikey

well the last 100 doesn't mean much - the game was over and he was just hitting out. but he still scored 200 highly valuable runs under pretty big pressure