• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2011-12

iamdavid

International Debutant
Anyone know what's happening with Burt ****ley? I seem to pose this question at about the same time every season when it becomes apparent he's mia for whatever reason :(

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone know what's happening with Burt ****ley? I seem to pose this question at about the same time every season when it becomes apparent he's mia for whatever reason :(

Returning from ACL injury. Starts bowling again this month iirc. He might be in that baby bash thing as he wants a t20 contract (given he would have missed half of the shield and OD comps it of course makes sense)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well it is a bit sad to see Shane Warne come back in the sense he'll be a shadow of the player he was, but it gives me a chance to take the young bloke out on 27 December to see him run around at the SCG. Will be good for him to say he at least saw him play.