• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Don't actually read this thread tbh, just came here to post it.

Plaudits must got go to you for copying it from Facebook, though.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Breaking up the partnership that was seriously tight last season to get another £30m foreign superstar into the centre of defence would just be terrible.
This. I do hope they do it in the next off-season though, assuming we could get someone in the top 5-7 defenders in the world. That said, we do have some solid backups in that we still have Kolo as a 3rd CB (he's not what he used to be but as a 3rd CB he's quite valuable) and the talented Savic, so I'm not worried at all.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Time for him to go. Lower league teams wouldn't have conceded 8. They would've given a ****. The players don't believe him anymore which is why most of the good ones are forcing their way out asap. If he isn't sacked then the board have lost it too.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Time for him to go. Lower league teams wouldn't have conceded 8. They would've given a ****. The players don't believe him anymore which is why most of the good ones are forcing their way out asap. If he isn't sacked then the board have lost it too.
No less than I expected but knee-jerk nonetheless.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I went to the Tottenham vs. Manchester City game today. My first ever Premier League game. Great fun, awesome atmosphere and saw plenty of goals :D

Have always been told how amazing the atmosphere is at Premier League games, and it definitely did not disappoint. Hands down the best sporting atmosphere I've ever experienced.
White Hart Lane really is a pretty cool venue, who were you going for?

I was pretty frustrated watching Spurs get smashed, but seriously the Citeh attack was amazing, Nasri looked like he'd been playing in this setup for a long time. Dzeko is a beast, that header for the second goal was brilliant, especially straight after watching Crouch miss an easier chance a minute later. Crouch is so rubbish whenever I watch him.

I went to sleep straight after the game and went to Fox Sport News this morning to see the Man Utd vs Arsenal scoreline, my eyes are pretty dodgy so I read it as Utd 0 vs Arsenal 2, I was spewing, until I saw the highlights :)

Last edited: