• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
For all of the talk about Arsenal being enforced into fielding youngsters and having little chance we still have a younger starting XI.

20 - De Gea
21 - Smalling
19 - Jones
23 - Evans
30 - Evra
24 - Nani
22 - Cleverley
23 - Anderson
26 - Young
25 - Rooney
20 - Welbeck

Total: 253
Average: 23

21 - Szczczczny
19 - Jenkinson
25 - Koscielny
24 - Djouorou
21 - Traore
22 - Walcott
20 - Ramsey
30 - Rosicky
20 - Coquelin
30 - Arshavin
28 - Van Persie

Total: 260
Average: 23.64

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Bloody hell Arsenal, see you in the Championship next year, be good to visit the Emirates :ph34r:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
God Robbie Savage is a ****ing clown fast catching Jamie Redknapp as the most annoying pundit.
Haha I quite enjoy listening to him. He is a bit of a ****, but makes for interesting/amusing listening. Would rather have someone like him than 99% of the rest who are basically just automated cliche-emitting machines.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For all of the talk about Arsenal being enforced into fielding youngsters and having little chance we still have a younger starting XI.

20 - De Gea
21 - Smalling
19 - Jones
23 - Evans
30 - Evra
24 - Nani
22 - Cleverley
23 - Anderson
26 - Young
25 - Rooney
20 - Welbeck

Total: 253
Average: 23

21 - Szczczczny
19 - Jenkinson
25 - Koscielny
24 - Djouorou
21 - Traore
22 - Walcott
20 - Ramsey
30 - Rosicky
20 - Coquelin
30 - Arshavin
28 - Van Persie

Total: 260
Average: 23.64

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Haha I quite enjoy listening to him. He is a bit of a ****, but makes for interesting/amusing listening. Would rather have someone like him than 99% of the rest who are basically just automated cliche-emitting machines.
I’m all for different but Savage is a spastic.

This is all rather embarrassing for Arse.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I went to the Tottenham vs. Manchester City game today. My first ever Premier League game. Great fun, awesome atmosphere and saw plenty of goals :D

Have always been told how amazing the atmosphere is at Premier League games, and it definitely did not disappoint. Hands down the best sporting atmosphere I've ever experienced.