• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Edgbaston

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
True. Plus I'm in a driving lesson for Saturday's middle session; can't have us finishing it then. Make sure it goes to the evening. :cool:

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
Only 3 days rest between Tests. Keep batting and take the game deep into day four. The forecast is fine.

The 90s seem like a long time ago.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cook averaging 50 for the series all of a sudden, LOL

Obviously that'll drop if he gets out, but he had an average of I think 4 or something before the start of this Test

keeper

U19 Vice-Captain
Does anyone know when the 1st wicket fell? Cricinfo and BBC are recording it as 186 which doesn't seem right.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ah, poor Rahul. The rest of the team have no right getting angry with him really though, he's scored about half of India's runs in the series

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'd personally declare late tomorrow evening and have an hour at India. 75 overs @ 4rpo = 300, which gives us 750, which you'd say ought to be sufficient. Particularly as it will be 5rpo for much of tomorrow, seeing as Sreesanth has been taking the catching drills.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Morgan really should be out here, twice dropped. Really don't think he's cut out for test cricket still.

Jacknife

International Captain
Even Raina's getting it to tun big, it's going to be difficult to bat in the next few days, well it would be against a high class spinner, especially if the suns beats down tomorrow.

Another awsome day for England, Cook relentless again, KP made the day exciting with his stroke play and I wish he would have been still there because it's quietened down since he left.
Morgan still doesn't convince me at this level after been put down twice.

Jacknife

International Captain
I'd personally declare late tomorrow evening and have an hour at India. 75 overs @ 4rpo = 300, which gives us 750, which you'd say ought to be sufficient. Particularly as it will be 5rpo for much of tomorrow, seeing as Sreesanth has been taking the catching drills.
Either this or bat out, you could see tomorrow when the likes of Prior and Broad etc come in, they could turn it into a one day game and they'll up the scoring rate quite considerably.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably asking too much considering our dominance and how well every single player has done this series, but I sooo want Swanneh to get a massive haul second innings.