• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at Trent Bridge

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ah, never mind. Got to give that one to Bhajji I guess.

Bresnan would never do something so showy and unnecessary as a hat-trick.

shivfan

Banned
Yuvraj out cheaply....
:cool:
Now, if England can deny Sachin his 100th century in this innings, I will be a happy man.

I'm no fan of any player who played in the IPL, and didn't play in the subsequent Test and ODI tour of the Caribbean, but 'recovered' in time to play in England.
:dry:

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm no fan of any player who played in the IPL, and didn't play in the subsequent Test and ODI tour of the Caribbean, but 'recovered' in time to play in England.
Really? That's so interesting, why haven't you mentioned it before?

Last edited:

R_D

International Debutant
Yuvraj out cheaply....
:cool:
Now, if England can deny Sachin his 100th century in this innings, I will be a happy man.

Don't know why India bothered sending Laxman and Dravid as well.... should have just sent our emerging players... they would have till beaten the Windies ;)

tooextracool

International Coach
Hussain and Ganguly really seem clueless regarding India's problems this series, going around in circles trying to come up with some sort of reason for India's performances this series.

I think the main issues for India are a) selection - Why are Yuvraj and Raina in the side when they are patently not test class? Are these 2 really the best out of the vast resources of batting talent in India? b) fitness - the fielding is sloppy and players still not very fit with the exception of Dravid, Yuvraj and PK c) the strength of bowling depth - without Zaheer their bowling is lacking the bite required to be a number 1 side in the world. Harbhajan as a leader of the spin bowling pack is also an issue.