• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Discussion (Final Squad Announced Post #82)

Julian87

State Captain
If part of the screen doesn't work it will be suitable for use in every pub and club in Australia.
The part that doesn't work is normally the fault of the geniuses running the joints who decide to leave the same screen on for days at a time burning **** into the screen.

Annoying though.

pup11

International Coach
Just read that the CH trophy would be on the line during the New Zealand - Australia game on Friday!!!

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just read that the CH trophy would be on the line during the New Zealand - Australia game on Friday!!!
Channel 9's scheduling sucks so hard.

Why must we wait until 11:30pm for a delayed telecast of this match? Bastards.

Howe_zat

Audio File
They'll presumably have to bring in a reserve seamer given Lee and Tait's fitness issues. Likely Siddle, McKay or Pattinson. I'd be tempted to bring in Dan Christian, but I doubt that.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They'll presumably have to bring in a reserve seamer given Lee and Tait's fitness issues. Likely Siddle, McKay or Pattinson. I'd be tempted to bring in Dan Christian, but I doubt that.
McKay's injured or he probably would've been in the original squad.

I'd bring in Hopes, but I think it'll be Siddle.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Hopes wouldn't be a bad call, nothing special but you know what you get with him. Siddle has been pretty poor anytime he has played for Aus in ODIs, Christian can't bowl 10 overs and the rest probably too inexperienced.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hopes wouldn't be a bad call, nothing special but you know what you get with him. Siddle has been pretty poor anytime he has played for Aus in ODIs, Christian can't bowl 10 overs and the rest probably too inexperienced.
Took 6/50 or so in a Shield game the other day too, so he's in decent enough form.