• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at the SCG

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's the way Watto. Keep playing expansive drives in the second over with a bit of moisture about the place.

Idiot.

Last edited:

Woodster

International Captain
Would fancy two gullies to Hughes here, looks as though Anderson is looking to bowl back of a length and straight at him, but for one that's just around off stump on a similar length, and reckon the gully region may be in play, to both bowlers.

Last edited:

Woodster

International Captain
That's the way Watto. Keep playing expansive drives in the second over with a bit of moisture a out the place.

Idiot.
He's certainly committing himself to a very big stride forward, either driving or in defence. I know he normally gets a good stride in, just seems to be coming even further down.

JBH001

International Regular
That's the way Watto. Keep playing expansive drives in the second over with a bit of moisture about the place.

Idiot.
Tbf to Watson, he is leaving a lot more than I've seen from him thus far in the series. Although Anderson doesn't have his radar quite right.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's certainly committing himself to a very big stride forward, either driving or in defence. I know he normally gets a good stride in, just seems to be coming even further down.
He is indeed.

Pitch looks a little bit tacky tbh. Like Watson's hair.

Jacknife

International Captain
He always does, no inbetween, attack or defend.

JBH001

International Regular
Jimmy bowling a little too short and straight at Hughes. Bresnan from that end next over?

King Pietersen

International Captain
Of all the Australian batsmen I really hope Hughes makes a significant score. I really don't know why, but I just enjoy watching him bat. I guess I also appreciate the fact that a hundred for Hughes will more than likely keep Katich out of the side, which can only be a good thing when it comes to watching Australian cricket.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
McGrath's wife is it not?
Surely not. She died 2 1/2 years ago and McGrath isn't in the team any more. Plus they have a big breast cancer thing on Day 3

ooof that was unlucky for Tremlett, missed the stumps by a whisker