• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

cricman

International 12th Man
From what i have seen of both .

Onions seemed better than Bresnan.
Bresnan played in some absolute Roads in Bangladesh and I thought he was the pick of the English Bowlers

And of course he got injured in the return Tour, so I might be a little biased

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aren't they fantastic!
Only compliant is that 15 minutes isn't long enough. Hopefully next season or the season after - before Richie leaves - they'll do some stuff like this during the lunch break.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I know you're a huge fan of both, but you're definitely wrong here. Hughes only stuttered for half a second. You're playing to save a test match. You don't run when you hit it straight to Trott's right hand.
This

How anyone could blame Hughes for that **** is totally beyond me

Watson completely and utterly shafted him - end of

hazsa19

International Regular
Really deserved that. And again that'sjust not what the review system is for. Take it out the players hands!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Punter has survived some dodgy early moments.. he needs to make this innings count now.