• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Drop Almunia!!!
*remember the alternative*
****. ****. ****. ****.

Seriously, FMD. Where's duffer? Usually says something that will make me smirk in times like these.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Drop Almunia!!!
*remember the alternative*
****. ****. ****. ****.

Seriously, FMD. Where's duffer? Usually says something that will make me smirk in times like these.
You'll find him at the bottom of a bottle of something strong I imagine.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Three nil. ****ing hell.

Seriously couldn't make it up.

Well, at least that's the hope gone. It's always the hope that does you.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Having not seen any of the West Brom goals, given the quality of their attack one has to wonder if Koscielny/Squillaci or our goalkeeping equivalent of a panic attack have had a bit of a shocker today.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
****, just heard than Nasri might be out for a while with an injured back... apparently he strained it whilst carrying the other 10 Arsenal players for 90 minutes.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well, at least Spurs and Chelsea also lost, and Liverpool only managed a draw. Terrible result though, massive missed chance to take advantage whilst at home to crap opposition.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think it's a fair comment from Rose. The theory that Hodgson has somehow managed to turn the club to **** in the space of about three weeks is just silly, their performances are just demonstrating how bad they already were.

I'm not entirely convinced he's good enough, but fact is it's FAR too early to tell whether he's up to the job or not.