• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cut out the insults, guys. This thread's already been closed before for the insults, let's make sure it doesn't happen again.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
He has trolled in CC since day one
I disagree.

There have been far more worse members ,in CC for me. Some have got banned and some still haven't. Won't mention there names or nationalities ,as i do not want to start another storm.
Sir Alex has not trolled in the CC . Disagreeing with the majority is not trolling whether his opinions were right or not. He just expressed his cricketing opinion.I agreed on many instances with it and disagreed on some. But it was opinion.

He trolled in the WC forum,but some of the reaction there was frankly shocking.

Sir Alex

Banned
@ Marcuss, Geraintismyhero

Second thoughts, if you have issues with that, email the moderators.

Geraintismyhero, I gave you a chance so that you could vent your bile on me and hoped you would get over your ban which hasn't happened. Instead you are dragging my name into virtually every post despite moderators clarifying their stand. Now I am going to contest each of the **** you are throwing at me, as continued silence may be considered as proof of my complicity by atleast a small section of members to the "crimes" you have been alleging.

For starters, please show the balls to come up with proof that I've been trolling from Day one. Or else lose your own standing as a Staff member of this forum.

Last edited:

Agent TBY

International Captain

Geraintismyhero, I gave you a chance so that you could vent your bile on me and hoped you would get over your ban which hasn't happened. Instead you are dragging my name into virtually every post despite moderators clarifying their stand. Now I am going to contest each of the **** you are throwing at me, as continued silence may be considered as proof of my complicity by atleast a small section of members to the "crimes" you have been alleging.

For starters, please show the balls to come up with proof that I've been trolling from Day one. Or else lose your own standing as a Staff member of this forum.
Go away, we're talking about Pratters now.

If you have issues with that, email Cevno. He's the one who's been dragging you into virtually every post of his.

Shri

Mr. Glass

From what I can see, the forum(i.e 'we') doesn't need you, you need the forum(seen by the no. of times you have said you have had enough with the site only to return much to my agony 5 minutes later). The onus is on you to do what you want. I am tired like a lot of others cause of your subtle trolling that we can all recognize after seeing you post for months but it isn't possible to point out in one post. You are a skillful troll, I will give you that. Tried putting you on ignore but the others quote you and I can't help reading your posts. Thats what I honestly feel.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

I did not realise standing as 'staff member' was decided by you, but I am not staff of this 'forum'.

I will go through your posts and find some examples when I cbf

Sir Alex

Banned
Sorry I didn't see AndyC's post. Ok, I am taking leave from this thread on the condition that I am not dragged into discussion again. It is not cool folks.

Sir Alex

Banned
From what I can see, the forum(i.e 'we') doesn't need you, you need the forum(seen by the no. of times you have said you have had enough with the site only to return much to my agony 5 minutes later). The onus is on you to do what you want. I am tired like a lot of others cause of your subtle trolling that we can all recognize after seeing you post for months but it isn't possible to point out in one post. You are a skillful troll, I will give you that. Tried putting you on ignore but the others quote you and I can't help reading your posts. Thats what I honestly feel.
I don't have issues with you. Who are you to talk on behalf of the forum?

I did not realise standing as 'staff member' was decided by you, but I am not staff of this 'forum'.

I will go through your posts and find some examples when I cbf
Cope out. :)

Shri

Mr. Glass

Me? Just another one of those members who can't stand you. I am sure that doesn't help you narrow down the list to identify me but thats the best description of myself that I can give.:)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Regarding my alleged accusation of being a manipulatr , I would not be so stupid to post 'sledger should be perma banned' if I knew how to manipulate. I am a simple man who says and acts like I genuinely feel. I have been on cw for around six years now and two things-I can say -

I am honest.
I am truthful.

I have avoided Sanz ever since he hacked my account.

I am also overtly defensive as GIMH said.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

You mean cop

And I will do it later. Need to finish something but somehow feel compelled to check this thread every five minutes anyway :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.