• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ban announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Any excuse to defend your moderation career, **** :ph34r:

Nah, you're on the money. Not for the first time lately, either.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Any excuse to defend your moderation career, **** :ph34r:
Believe it was actually a Cribb/Nixon combination at the head of that debacle. I merged one of his threads with an old one and he responded by digging a stack of old threads for no apparent reason, which James warned him for.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
They are completely baseless. It is true that I mailed him regarding tendulkar. After that he told me not to contact him ever again as I am a person he can't trust. I asked why but no answers.

I wrote him regarding tendulkar again. It pissed him off and he started saying things about my mother like go cry to her weep in her breasts and other cheap things.

I said I pity his children for the immature father they have got. Next thing I know my account is hacked. I retrieved password.

Then sanz accused me of hacking his email I'd and reported me to my cell phone operator which thankfully didn't cause any problems for me.

A lot of personal info was stored in my email. I forwarded the important ones to another email and deleted all mails from that email.

I have told regarding the hacking already to gi joe and james. Sanz is a very cheap and dangerous man. That is all I will say.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Things are obviously even more ****ed than we thought then, that is a joke, a dead set joke and you all must have your heads right up your arses if he is 'borderline'.

**** me, no, seriously, wat
There were far more worse posters in the CC that were not banned for a similar time and longer than sir alex.

Besides He was trolling in the World cup forums ,but not in the CC.
He posted his opinion which was against the majority on here of majorly English and Aussie posters,but there were others who agreed with him. It was certainly not trolling in the CC.

Shri

Mr. Glass
If a cricket forum can elicit such reactions out of people, I suggest you take a deep breath and forget about the place tbh. Should lighten up.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is it just me, or has all the attempted humour in here been really, really bad? Trying to lighten the mood definitely a good idea but the execution has been horrible. If only we hadn't banned sledger. :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
There were far more worse posters in the CC that were not banned for a similar time and longer than sir alex.

Besides He was trolling in the World cup forums ,but not in the CC.
He posted his opinion which was against the majority on here of majorly English and Aussie posters,but there were others who agreed with him. It was certainly not trolling in the CC.
He has trolled in CC since day one

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is it just me, or has all the attempted humour in here been really, really bad? Trying to lighten the mood definitely a good idea but the execution has been horrible. If only we hadn't banned sledger. :ph34r:
Loved Sirzza's gif, personally

Status
Not open for further replies.