• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Second Semi-Final: New Zealand vs. Pakistan

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
""Umar's reaction at being dismissed at such a crucial phase of the innings in the all-important match of a global tournament was more of a disappointment than anything else. Having been in these situations in the past, I understand how a player reacts or can express himself but I don't think there was anything other than disappointment in this incident," - Srinath.

A very refreshing change from the old Ranjan Madugale school of idiocy

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I accept: Pakistan has NZ's number just as Aus has Pak's. But for some reasion I have a feeling NZ might pull it off. Pak's batting could very well collapse like a house of cards on this pitch.
Pak XI should be...
Kamran Akmal
Shoaib Malik
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Shahid Afridi
Umar Akmal
Rana Naved
Saaed Ajmal
Mohammad Aamer
Mohammad Asif
Errrr...

i don't care
Yes,why would atroll ,who has only God knows how many accounts on this forum,care for only one account which he created to disrepute the Pakistanis despite the reason that reason that he's not a Pakistani?

Some of the older posters can understand what I've said above.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faisal1985
Black_Warrior
Run Like Inzy
AllRounder
DingDong
quaggas

Last edited: