• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just looking through the thread. Only Stuart Broad could take six wickets, outbowling the rest of his team by a country mile, and still get more abuse than everyone else.

When was the last time England lost without scoring a half-century?

JBH001

International Regular
Just looking through the thread. Only Stuart Broad could take six wickets, outbowling the rest of his team by a country mile, and still get more abuse than everyone else.
Haha, thought that myself. But pointless commenting on it, imo. Damned if he does, and damned if he doesnt.

Probably needs to cut his hair, grow a beard, and get some tattoos to get anywhere on CW.

Ouch. Good point.

Game is gone, but hope England still fight it out tomorrow for as long as possible. Nothing left now but to try and pick up some scraps of pride.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:wub: Mitch!

So awesome that he's finally got things right, bloke is a deadset weapon when he's on song.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Awful decision they're saying on TMS
It wasn't a terrible decision, hard to pick up the inside edge. If Bopara wanted to complain about it he should have hit it harder :ph34r:

Disappointed I went to bed early now, and great to see Johnson bowling well to pick up 3. Really happy he has got some form back.

Last edited:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably couldn't stomach the thought of having to watch him bat for more than one delivery.

pup11

International Coach
Was a bit sick yesterday so couldn't post during the game, but seriously the last two days have been beyond my wildest dreams, it was so awesome to see Hilfy and Mitch rip through the English line-up in the last 30-40 minutes of the day.

Especially happy for Mitch, the lad has had a lot of **** said about him by various people in the recent weeks, but what a way for him to silence his critics, it was just ****ing unplayable spell from him yesterday, and that is the kind of spell, every Australian fan has been waiting for.

Anyways, who would be your MOTM in this game, if Mitch takes a few more poles, then obviously he becomes a front-runner, but still my choice would be Norfy, his century was just a brilliant test knock, but his catch too on day 1 was extraordinary, I think that catch really lifted the team, and we haven't looked back in this test since then.

pup11

International Coach

That's just an Aussie ploy to ensure that he plays at the Oval...:ph34r:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Johnson's gradual comeback over the last two matches has been great to watch. His spell last night just before stumps was reminiscent of South Africa.