• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Headingley

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
"Injuries are a problem for England", yeh Bumble; so is the bowling, batting, fielding and leadership.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Hahahahaha. Norfy, I didn't mean it like that...

EDIT: I was talking about his batting in my post above. Then he dropped the catch. Cr33peh.

Last edited:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Mitch should be on 4/19, hopefully he can fill his boots on tailenders tomorrow.
Is averaging 33.58 with an SR of 51.7 for the series. Better than everyone on the English side bar Onions, yet he hasn't been near what we know he could be.

LOL @ AB: "Yeah...this is a shellacking".

pasag

RTDAS
Is averaging 33.58 with an SR of 51.7 for the series. Better than everyone on the English side bar Onions, yet he hasn't been near what we know he could be.

LOL @ AB: "Yeah...this is a shellacking".
Support SBS imo :p

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Norfy stopping us from winning inside two days itbt.
Or Ponting not declaring at lunch. Not saying he should have done, but I said at the time Aus'd win in 2 days if he did. It would be nice to wrong about this spineless bunch at least once in a while.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So, so glad I stayed up to watch that all. I was seriously considering chucking it and getting some sleep before Hilf got Strauss. The Bopara decision wasn't the best either - I didn't think it was out in real time, but that's cause I'm pretty tired and I thought it hit him outside the line - but it wasn't an absolute shocker. It's good to see Johnson finally doing what we know he can do, it was a thrilling last spell to watch there, great end to a really good day for Australia.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
"George Davis is innocent" is all I've got to say :)
:laugh:

Pity we ain't got David Steele in the middle order either.

Is there any reason to retain Bell or Bopara for the fifth? Balls to long term plans, I want the best available XI on the pitch: one off recall for Tres & a last hoorah for Ramps. Go down swinging at least, England.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
With Nady defs. So, so enjoyable to watch as an Australian fan, Clark really is the core of our bowling attack and seems to lift the lads up with him. Hilfy needs to be up there for MOTS for mine, been fantastic every match.

Go Australia! :)

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

Pity we ain't got David Steele in the middle order either.

Is there any reason to retain Bell or Bopara for the fifth? Balls to long term plans, I want the best available XI on the pitch: one off recall for Tres & a last hoorah for Ramps. Go down swinging at least, England.
It'll almost be case of looking in the eyes of the current XI and seeing who isn't shellshocked. Dunno about Ramps, but I could cope with Tres. The urn is stil up for grabs, when all said & done.