• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

nz0003

School Boy/Girl Captain
NZ will smash Pakistan I reckon, you guys think you're awesome now with Razzaq coming back in.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think our injuries have ruled out any faint hopes of a tournament triumph - while our first XI is genuinely dangerous, the replacements aren't classy enough to get us across the line. Fun while it lasted though.
With you 100% there

Sirhail

Cricket Spectator
Add Razzaq to a team with Malik, Younis, Afridi, Kamran and Misbah and this team has some mad six-hitting capabilities.

Now if only they could ditch Butt for Nazir.

My lineup would be

Afridi
Nazir
Kamran
Younis
Misbah
Malik
Razzaq
Tanvir
Ajmal
Aamer

Bowling's a bit weak (missing Asif and Shoaib) but batting's strong.

Gul

Bowling is a bit weak?

tanvir and gul are good as any seam bowlers in the world,

while afridi and ajmal are a lethal spin combination

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
NZ will smash Pakistan I reckon, you guys think you're awesome now with Razzaq coming back in.
i just think it will be good if he bats well, by the way lets see who thrashes who when they play, i still think Imran Nazir should have been sent rather than Abdul Razzaq

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Add Razzaq to a team with Malik, Younis, Afridi, Kamran and Misbah and this team has some mad six-hitting capabilities.

Now if only they could ditch Butt for Nazir.

My lineup would be

Afridi
Nazir
Kamran
Younis
Misbah
Malik
Razzaq
Tanvir
Ajmal
Aamer

Bowling's a bit weak (missing Asif and Shoaib) but batting's strong.

Gul
i don't think Asif or Shoaib fit in Pakistan t20 side
Specially Asif, cuz he's not quick, & these days batsmen in t20 don't respect anyone, his bowling will be mostly on good length, & many will hit him out of the ground

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Indian member here has a prob, i know the reason, they don't eat meat. so they look kids even at the age of 35, never grow up. That's not our prob

GGG

State Captain
we have to many injuries now, so unfortunately picking Pakistan and SL to go through.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Indian member here has a prob, i know the reason, they don't eat meat. so they look kids even at the age of 35, never grow up. That's not our prob
That's completely unacceptable posting Naumaan. This is not a forum what so ever to be trying to bring Indian/Pakistan flaming into the discussion.

Uppercut

I wouldn't bet on us, but I would say we have half a chance of causing an upset today. There's not a lot to fear in the New Zealand bowling lineup if Vettori doesn't play. Associates will seriously struggle against express pace and unorthodox bowling, but New Zealand's bowlers- while quality players- aren't anything new. The batting lineup looks a lot more dangerous, considering McCullum's got a crazy century against us and Taylor bent our attack over during the warm-ups. Getting those guys early is absolutely crucial.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Future missus was complaining that I am developing an uncle-ish face I guess I have to cut down on those chicken tikkas

James

Cricket Web Owner
He's been banned.

Please can everyone just let it go now. Its been dealt with, time to move on with the cricket :)

Uppercut

No Boyd Rankin for Ireland, Peter Connell to lead the attack. So that's why he didn't get a run out yesterday. Beware the former Kiwi.

Ross Taylor out too. Aaron Redmond opens the batting with McCullum.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
irish Cricket Chief exec (or something similar) just been interviews on Sky. Sounds English to me. If he is, cheeky robbing Irish ****s, taking our officials :ph34r:

Was an interesting interview actually. Said he wants Test cricket for Ireland but not yet, but that he feels you should be able to obtain full ICC membership without having Test status.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
No Bray, bout time he was ditched.

Not sure about Redmond but his leggies could be decent. NZ already have 'enough' batsman, just need some quality.