• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Ireland, Pakistan, New Zealand, Sri Lanka

PhoenixFire

International Coach
irish Cricket Chief exec (or something similar) just been interviews on Sky. Sounds English to me. If he is, cheeky robbing Irish ****s, taking our officials :ph34r:

Was an interesting interview actually. Said he wants Test cricket for Ireland but not yet, but that he feels you should be able to obtain full ICC membership without having Test status.

Yeah ****s me off no end when other countries nick our people!

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
No Rankin? Dropped or injured?

He was bowling well in the two group games. One of those bowlers who on his day could rip through a quality lineup.

Howsie

International Captain
WTF Aaron Redmond. Who's the NZ supporter that rates him on this forum? This guy is rubbish.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No Rankin? Dropped or injured?

He was bowling well in the two group games. One of those bowlers who on his day could rip through a quality lineup.
Dropped/rested.

We've seemingly decided we only want one strike bowler. Fair enough, because Rankin's gone for runs this tournament even though he's bowled well. Connell's just as likely if not moreso to strike early but I feel a lot better with Rankin at the death. I suspect he's been picked because he'll be completely pumped for it.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
He's actually not that bad at T20.
His record is impressive. Not the style of cricketer you generally associate with succeeding at T20. Fair chance of making some good runs today.

Anyone know if Shanan Stewart was in much consideration for the WC?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
His record is impressive. Not the style of cricketer you generally associate with succeeding at T20. Fair chance of making some good runs today.
If my memory is correct, he smashed a rapid fire century, an 80 of 40 odd balls, and another 50 in this years domestic T20 comp. Voltman to confirm.