• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NRL 2009 Thread

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Cowboys v Rabbitohs
Knights v Eels
Sea Eagles v Roosters
Sharks v Warriors
Storm v Broncos
Titans v Dragons
Tigers v Panthers

99*

International Debutant
Cowboys v Rabbitohs (Only if JT plays, if he's out go the Rabbits)
Knights v Eels
Sea Eagles v Roosters
Sharks v Warriors
Storm v Broncos
Titans v Dragons
Tigers v Panthers

Won't have net access for the weekend so I can't edit my picks depending on injuries, just one game will change though anyway.

howardj

International Coach
Word from my Melbourne operatives is that both Slater and Inglis are in grave doubt for tonight's marque showdown.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cowboys v Rabbitohs
Knights v Eels
Sea Eagles v Roosters
Sharks v Warriors
Storm v Broncos
Titans v Dragons
Tigers v Panthers

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Cowboys v Rabbitohs (Only if JT plays, if he's out go the Rabbits)
Haha can you do that?

If Lockyer and Wallace don't play and Storm win, I'm going Storm. :dry:

Also is JT Thurston or the Rabbits coach Jason Taylor? Time for another :dry:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I'm fine with it. It's a one off, and it's not as if he's tipping the game after the result like you're suggesting.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Cowboys v Rabbitohs
Knights v Eels
Sea Eagles v Roosters
Sharks v Warriors
Storm v Broncos
Titans v Dragons
Tigers v Panthers

Burgey

Cowboys v Rabbitohs
Knights v Eels
Sea Eagles v Roosters
Sharks v Warriors
Storm v Broncos
Titans v Dragons
Tigers v Panthers

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure why everyone is posting the games backwards.

Storm vs. Broncos
Tigers vs. Panthers
Sea Eagles vs. Roosters
Cowboys vs. Rabbitohs
Sharks vs. Warriors
Knights vs. Eels
Titans vs. Dragons

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Watched a bit of the NRL Footy Show the past couple of weeks. Seems as though it pretty much entails Gus spraying referees, putting his head in his hands in exasperation and the crowd applauding him. Add in Andrew Voss being a complete knob, and that's the show!

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Watched a bit of the NRL Footy Show the past couple of weeks. Seems as though it pretty much entails Gus spraying referees, putting his head in his hands in exasperation and the crowd applauding him. Add in Andrew Voss being a complete knob, and that's the show!
Anything with Gus on it pretty much degenerates into spraying referees and fighting with anyone defending a refereeing decision.

Burgey

Anything with Gus on it pretty much degenerates into spraying referees and fighting with anyone defending a refereeing decision.
True, but I wish he was still coaching NSW.

The bloke was/ is a great rep coach (and of course a WWCC junior, so he's all right).