• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The worst sport to watch?

shaka

International Regular
Golf is interesting for me when Campbell is playing well and goes on to win the championship :D

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
twctopcat said:
A good horse race is good to watch, especially a long epic like the grand national, real battle to the end!!!
Nothing beats going to the races during the Spring Carnival. Although my attention is more on the "fillies" than the horses ;)

Horse racing is one of those things, though, where it is some much more exciting when you have a vested interest in it, i.e. you're betting, or someone you knows owns a horse, and if they win they'll be happy to shout your night on the town :D

Cricketsucks

Cricket Spectator
Cricket is not at all the worst sport!! lol

It's very fun to watch a test match..."5 days"...it's even funnier on the fifth day when umpires and captain agree for a draw...wow!!!

Need to watch test matches in India under the sun...that's the glorious thing, I consider.

And the meaningful ODI matches...poooh!!! Australia V Bangladesh, India V Zimbabwe and so on...great watching...

At least inside we are proud that Yuvraj, Dhoni and all are having god damn cash because of us...LOSERS!!!

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Cricket's always in some sort of motion though, and there's a much more prominent mental game about it (IMO, anyway). Cricket's a battle of a man's willpower more than NFL.

Plus IMO NFL stops uneccesarily.

I'm sure loads of people disagree with me but I think it's stupid that 15-odd massive black guys sub off for 15 other massive black guys when they change from offence to defence.

EDIT: In any case, I really don't care enough about this issue to argue about it at all so I'm leaving it here.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cricket's always in some sort of motion though, and there's a much more prominent mental game about it (IMO, anyway). Cricket's a battle of a man's willpower more than NFL.

I'm sure loads of people disagree with me but I think it's stupid that 15-odd massive black guys sub off for 15 other massive black guys when they change from offence to defence.

EDIT: In any case, I really don't care enough about this issue to argue about it at all so I'm leaving it here.
Now now, there at least 5-7 fat white truckers being moved around at the same time as well.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Nah, agreed.