• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Arghh this sux. Can't believe i'm letting the team down. Really need to score something big but not happening for me at all. Would love to get an opportunity at the top of the order but i for one think i don't deserve it at this stage though.

bryce

International Regular
Catches
Dinnen 2/2 - 100%
E.McNamara 1/1 - 100%
Read 1/1 - 100%
Forner 9/10 - 90%
Reddlapalli 4/5 - 80%
Corrin 15/19 - 79%
Mamesh 9/12 - 75%
J.McNamara 3/4 - 75%
Dubb-Lynch 13/19 - 68%
Chapman 2/3 - 67%
Malone 10/16 - 63%
Cunningham 13/21 - 62%
Gonzalez 6/10 - 60%
Garven 10/18 - 56%
Raftery 5/9 - 56%
Scott 7/13 - 54%
Lezama 12/23 - 52%
Mitchell 5/10 - 50%
Rose 7/15 - 47%
Sarwar 0/1 - 0%

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Really don't get this club. Seems like there are only 3 or 4 of you who want to be here.

I officially demand your resignation as a club. You don't exist. Bryce and Corrin can come to Black. But seriously, the rest of you should get out.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Did we mention anything about you playing for Black? Would sooner open the bowling with a potato.