• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
An absolutely shocking day of cricket. More than 100 runs scored on the backs of umpiring blunders alone. Ponting was OUT below 20 and went on to make 50+. Symonds has received 3 lives in his innings thus far. He was initially out in his 20s or 30s I believe. Was stumped a short while later. Just survived a plumb lbw against Kumble. This day has been an absolute JOKE. India better receive some lives tomorrow.

Arrow

U19 Vice-Captain
So are you saying the indian players always walk when they are out? Not given out but get an edge?

Double standards8-)
Where did I mention indians? Im speaking generally. If you dont go when you know ur out then thats like saying its ok to cheat as long as the umpires dont notice. In any sport.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are the umpires actually accountable for their performances. Cos I just keep seeing the same ones making the same mistakes match after match.
Fair call, not sure if any action will be taken in relation to substandard umpiring though.

pup11

International Coach
An absolutely shocking day of cricket. More than 100 runs scored on the backs of umpiring blunders alone. Ponting was OUT below 20 and went on to make 50+. Symonds has received 3 lives in his innings thus far. He was initially out in his 20s or 30s I believe. Was stumped a short while later. Just survived a plumb lbw against Kumble. This day has been an absolute JOKE. India better receive some lives tomorrow.
Everything else can still be somehow excused but error in judgement on the part of the 3rd umpire is just inexcusable.

archie mac

International Coach
Where did I mention indians? Im speaking generally. If you dont go when you know ur out then thats like saying its ok to cheat as long as the umpires dont notice. In any sport.
That would make a lot of sportsman cheats, soccer players taking a dive for example

A lot of cricketers leave it to the umpire and feel these things even out in the end

As they say the only time an Aussie walks is when his car has broken down

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The big problem with FCA is the fact that we often don't have sufficient data for it.

If a player gets out from the wrong decision is that considered like a not out in the FCA system?

Prince, you should record Mitchell Johnson FCA for his career..