• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My guess: "If only he knew the difference between inches and centimetres..."
:laugh: Yeah your right.. 6 or 7cm, from the ground...

Great day of Test Cricket I feel. Love the fact that the Aussies can always find someone to make 100. When was the last time Australia played a Test without one of our players score triple figures?

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
Where did I mention indians? Im speaking generally. If you dont go when you know ur out then thats like saying its ok to cheat as long as the umpires dont notice. In any sport.
I figure that you might as well stay because there is just as good of a chance that you will be out wrongly, & you can't just stay if you didn't nick it & got called out, that's what i would think if i was batting.

Craig

World Traveller
:laugh: Yeah your right.. 6 or 7cm, from the ground...

Great day of Test Cricket I feel. Love the fact that the Aussies can always find someone to make 100. When was the last time Australia played a Test without one of our players score triple figures?
This game I can think of. I could be wrong though.

Laurrz

International Debutant
what a terrific day of test cricket... matches the first day of Melbourne...

was almost similar to it as well.. but the other way round
Aus 0/140... 9/331
Aus 6/133....7/376 :D

just shows how a cricket match can change....

although i think its not like.. similar positions at the end of day... in Melb.. i think it was 50/50 the match situation.. everyone was like, India are ahead.. but only said it i felt because Aus batting ppl said were so so good.. and they were 0/140

but now... it's not 50/50.. Aussies are firmly ahead IMO... this pitch is not completely flat i reckon.. in Melb i thought it was bad for batting and bad for bowling (runs hard to come by.. but bowlers having to toil)
now i think its good for batting.. and good for bowling (smaller ground, quick outfield, ball coming on.... but extra bounce for bowlers and some turn.. as well as constant seam movement)

Sarfraz will rip shreds on this wicket i think..its perfect for him..
get to watch him bat and bowl tomozzy :D

Last edited: