• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ANUS!

Symonds - I have defended you through thick and thin. You've been a moron plenty, getting drunk before that Bangladesh game, being owned by Zaheer and bowling off-spin. Off-spin!! But through all of this, I've supported you. I know you can do this. Make a ton.

jeevan

International 12th Man
A rare instance of two wrongs making a right, except for the matter of 60 runs or so. Depending on what the margin ends up being, may be important or not.

pup11

International Coach
Hussey gone too, oh my god we are in trouble now!! :scared:
And when we are trouble Symonds is the last man i expect to bail us out of it!

jeevan

International 12th Man
All 3 of RP's wickets have been LHBs. Some sort of extreme trivia question lurking here or what!

(Gilchrist, Hogg and Johnson yet to come).

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another wicket with the toppie. Even then, an off-spinner is bowling, the ball is about 10cm outside off spinning in every other ball. Good God, what was he thinking? Clarke a bit prone to that sort of dismissal.....