• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Laurrz

International Debutant
Always thought that was Rose tbh. :ph34r:

Ponting really not looking himself today. And I thought Sharma's five over spell this morning was great.

To be fair to Jaques, he has scored a lot of runs over the slips all his career, it's one of his favourite shots. Obv didn't come off, but I didn't think it was that bad. Hayden however, just received a beauty.
i always find that when Punter is at his best he plays straight so so well
today, not so... yet

lunch and two down... i say honours even sorta... Aussies will be happy to be only 2 down..and India will be happy to be in this after losing a crucial toss (?)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Parkinson is a legend. The way he upholds himself is really brilliant. Just a classy individual.

Very good interview. Particularly interesting were his views regarding world sport, and the turn for the worst (in his opinion) that its taken.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If that had been an Australian fielder misfielding that, then the commentators would have been talking about how he got a rough bounce etc. Admittedly Chappell did mention it, but they would have been quick to blame the deck if it was Symonds or Clarke.

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
If that had been an Australian fielder misfielding that, then the commentators would have been talking about how he got a rough bounce etc. Admittedly Chappell did mention it, but they would have been quick to blame the deck if it was Symonds or Clarke.
I agree very bias they is, but i guess they can't help it, I hate Mark Taylor, horrible

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Punter riding his luck here, a mix of some glorious shots with some fairly agricultural slogs. Clearly he's due for a triple.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
This sucks - Australia are too good for luck to be going their way too! A bad decision, a missed stumping and a dropped chance! The latter two are skill issues with India obviously, but it still rankles.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see Harbhajan bowling a bit slower, looking for more off the pitch and through the air.