• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Matt79

Global Moderator
BLEE!!!!!!! Gets his man for a second time in an over.

The no-ball thing is unbelievable though.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
9 to go. Jaffer has performed poorly in this test as I thought seeing him in the tour game. Didn't think he would be able to make the adjustment so fast.

TheLad

School Boy/Girl Captain
9 to go. Jaffer has performed poorly in this test as I thought seeing him in the tour game. Didn't think he would be able to make the adjustment so fast.
A factor but that one he flashed at and could have left alone anywhere in the world.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
A factor but that one he flashed at and could have left alone anywhere in the world.
Usually, it is not an excellent delivery which gets your test wicket but a combination of factors like the pressure the bowling team has put, how you have adjusted and so many other factors. For instance, he played on the back foot on this delivery. Would he have done the same had he made the adjustments required in Australia, I doubt.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Nothing sort of shot from Jaffer; especially daft after he'd just had a life too.

Congrats to Gilly on the record tho. Fair effort.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Has anyone else been impressed with Gilly's keeping?

I think he's doing a great job, well done to him for now having the Australia record.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Dravid looking solid but Laxman looks a bit unsure what the ball will do after bouncing.
Lee bowled well today.. and Indian batsman are really finding it difficult to find the pace and immaculate line and length...

Expecting Laxman's wicket before lunch

haroon510

International 12th Man
what the hell is Dravid doing? is he trying to draw the match or something.. i believe the only way a team can defeat aus when they play aggrassive cricket.. Dravid and india is doing the opposite of that..Lee, Clark, Johnson and even Hogg are dominating india by bowling one median after another..

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
what the hell is Dravid doing? is he trying to draw the match or something.. i believe the only way a team can defeat aus when they play aggrassive cricket.. Dravid and india is doing the opposite of that..Lee, Clark, Johnson and even Hogg are dominating india by bowling one median after another..
He is just passing his time at the wicket. He doesnt want runs and more so he does nnt want to take risks..

archie mac

International Coach
I think Atherton in SA may have an opinion on that:ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Plenty of time left in the game. No hurry. Johnson, Hogg and Symonds are far from proven test threats - why take too many risks early in your innings against a fresh Lee/Clark?