• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

Woodster

International Captain
Yes, RP Singh for me the key, if he gets it right and nips a couple out as he has done recently, big job for Aussies to come back from.

However, I still make Aussies slight favourites.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
I bet if Gilchrist had got a nick there, he wouldn't have walked (just making an assumption I could be wrong). There's a huge difference between a normal game and a semi-final.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Should the Indians drain out all eight overs of Sreesanth and RP Singh? They're bowling well for some time, and that can keep the Aussies quiet long enough.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SREE THAT WAS WONDERFUL!

He's bowled well. Only his first ball was a gimme, and that was clearly a loosener. Wish Indian fans would give him some slack, he gives his all for his country.