• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Finals

pasag

RTDAS
Wow, even 190 won't be enough, let alone 180. It looks like a belter.
I'm not really as confident as you tbh. A score like this in a pressure situation is never really easy to chase, regardless of the batting line up. 65-35 to India at the moment for mine.

pup11

International Coach
Aussies would have to bat really well, their middle order hasn't had much of a hit in this series so i guess Haydos and Gilly would have to do the bulk of the scoring.

pup11

International Coach
Aussies would have to bat really well, their middle order hasn't had much of a hit in this series so i guess Haydos and Gilly would have to do the bulk of the scoring.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I'm not really as confident as you tbh. A score like this in a pressure situation is never really easy to chase, regardless of the batting line up. 65-35 to India at the moment for mine.
It's not easy, unless you're Australia. They really need to be broken into four Test teams. :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Indian bowlers could do anything here. Could do the job, or could completely fall to pieces and get belted.

All we know for sure is that Yuvraj is the coolest man on the planet. Yes he's taken over Samuel L Jackson.

Btw, India paying 1.72, Australia 2.00

Good odds for both teams I reckon.

Dissector

International Debutant
Given the pitch and Australia's batting this is only a par score. Still India have given themselves a decent chance which is more than I expected. Yuvraj is batting like a god and I really hope he can carry this forward into the ODI's and tests later this year.

I think the key will be Sreesanth. He is capable of producing wicket-taking balls which is what India would need in the early overs. Of course he could also be smashed around.

I shudder to think what Australia will do to Sharma but if he doesn't go too much over 40 in his four overs the other bowlers should have a shot.

Unattainableguy

State 12th Man
India just have to make sure they don't drop any catches and don't bowl rubbish. They don't have the best bowling attack, but even then if they bowl decently well, they should win this. From Australia, someone's gonna have to play a innings as good as Yuvraj and they don't come very often, I guess it's 65-35 in India's favour.