• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics MK II

How old are you?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
22, turning 23 in June.
Same here.

22 on June 11, same birthday as Nibbs and IIRC Matt Pitt.

Same BD as Maark Richardson, Daryl Tuffey, Collis King, ok this is looking a bit sad that I know this :mellow:
Thought you were older than me Craigos

June 14 here anyway. Seems we have a few June birthdays. Mind you, there are like 10000 members so I suppose it's inevitable. Still, me, Craigos, Barney, all the best members seem to have been born in June!!! :p

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
June 14 here anyway. Seems we have a few June birthdays. Mind you, there are like 10000 members so I suppose it's inevitable. Still, me, Craigos, Barney, all the best members seem to have been born in June!!! :p
Add me to the June birthday list, adding me to the best members list is debatable :)

thierry henry

International Coach
btw, why can't I see any dates of birth (including my own) in profiles? I used to be able to.

Someone answer please. Am I going crazy here? What am I missing? Am I getting mixed up with another site? Actually, I know I'm not- because I remember looking at some of your D:O:B:s in the past.

btw, whoa, Craig and nibbs have teh exact same bday (June 11 1985).

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That and their Kiwiism is about all they have in common...

I've wondered the same thing, too - have just been to lazy to ask in SD...

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What amazed me was how many of us joined when we were 17-18 and are now 21-22!

Those number the likes of Andre, Rich2001, Neil Pickup, Mr Mxzyptlk, PY, Cloete, Mr. Ponting, nibblet, Langeveldt, ash chaulk, masterblaster, vishnureddy (V Reddy), age_master, lord_of_darkness, Kimbo, Eclipse, chris.hinton, Slats4ever, Prince EWS, AUST_HiTMaN, Craig, Richard (at Craig's suggestion), iamdavid, Linda, amits, deeps, twctopcat, a massive zebra, Arjun, Anna, DJellett, steds, Jono, tooextracool, Beleg, Samuel_Vimes, Tom Halsey, thierry henry, sledger, kenway\kendall\Pothas, LongHopCassidy, Waughney... and so on.

And there have been many, many more who've joined since at a similar age and will be at a similar stage in 4 years' time.

EDIT: oh, yeah... 21 at the time of this post. Doesn't seem like yesterday I was a 19-year-old with not a care in The World... :no:
I joined younger than that actually. I'm 18 now which means I joined at 14. Some of my early posts were of quite a poor standard, too. :ph34r:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, I always forget how young you actually are...

The likes of yourself, Whelan, Hoitink and Weber were pretty damn impressive with the wise-beyond-your-years... and I hope was similar when I joined my first forum aged 15... tho I woz still writing in this sorta style back then, if u r getting wot I mean.