• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics MK II

How old are you?

• Total voters

FRAZ

International Captain
The only one that suprises me is armchairumpire. Thought she was in her 20's or something.
Holy macaroni !!! I have just known one fact which has surprised me to death . Not the age but some thing else . Innocent me and my assumptions !!!

Fiery

Banned
Have I got a setting turned off somewhere? I can't see where people put themselves in each category?

Fiery

Banned
Can't believe about Fiery !!!
Oh my dear God !!!
haha, mmm...I'll take that as a compliment...although I suspect it may not be. Did you think I was an out-of-control teenager?

The one that surprised me the most was Mr Mxyzpktl actually...a wise head on young shoulders obviously.

Last edited:

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
haha, mmm...I'll take that as a compliment...although I suspect it may not be. Did you think I was an out-of-control teenager?
Now we all know why you are the perfect combination of grouchy and patriotic.

Fiery

Banned
Now we all know why you are the perfect combination of grouchy and patriotic.
;) I'm actually quite reserved in real life but find this site the perfect outlet for hurling abuse at Australians during matches.

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
22 on June 11, same birthday as Nibbs and IIRC Matt Pitt.

Same BD as Maark Richardson, Daryl Tuffey, Collis King, ok this is looking a bit sad that I know this :mellow:

armchairumpire

U19 Cricketer
Holy macaroni !!! I have just known one fact which has surprised me to death . Not the age but some thing else . Innocent me and my assumptions !!!
Thanks guys this thread is really amusing! Only wish this site had been around when I was 18. I had to make do with my cricket books and newspaper clippings. I still collect newspaper clippings. I think some of them got thrown out in the various moves, but I've got an interesting box of old cricket clippings. Some make really amusing reading in hindsight.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
20 in August.
Now I've got to say :-O at that.

Obviously I've met Matteh and he looked about 25 in his suit (and that was 8 months ago, too), but I always thought adhar was the same sort of age... :huh:

I think it was Neil that once said "when I joined I expected this place to be awash with middle-aged men and was amazed that 90% and more were teens and early 20s". I can't believe he's alone or in a minority there.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was 15 when I orginally joined...but then I went on a mysterious 3-year hiatus and returned having completely forgotten what my earlier username and password had been.