• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum Demographics MK II

How old are you?

• Total voters

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was suprised to see that Brumbers and Slow Love were as old as they are, well I'm 16 anyway.

Corli

U19 Cricketer
Welcome btw Corli, this place needs more South Africans
Thanks ofr the welcome, it's probably that 7.4% Internet access in SA that is the cause...or the fact that most South Africans prefer some other game where 30 men chase a silly-shaped ball across a field :happy:

Fiery

Banned
Thanks ofr the welcome, it's probably that 7.4% Internet access in SA that is the cause...or the fact that most South Africans prefer some other game where 30 men chase a silly-shaped ball across a field :happy:
Haha, I happen to love both games. Donald's omission of Boucher is bizaare to say the least, particularly the way he batted recently against Pakistan.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
19, will be 20 in June. Joined when i was 18, made my first post about a month after my 19th bday.