• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2018-19

Niall

International Coach
Can't win for the Liverpool loving media to bang on about how everyone wants these ****s to win the final....eh no, everyone bar non Pool people would be content if they were thrown into Guantanamo Bay.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty much a replay of the Roma game last year. The way they got completely overrun in midfield and dominated physically was pretty embarrassing to watch.

Niall

International Coach
Pretty much a replay of the Roma game last year. The way they got completely overrun in midfield and dominated physically was pretty embarrassing to watch.
those misses in the first leg from Barca. Oh dear.

Pool deserved that tbf. Win the final for sure now. :ph34r:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They were not bad at all first half though. 3-0 was not really an accurate reflection last week and don't think 4-0 was this week either. Also how huge was the Dembele miss last week.

Obviously the wider pattern is there with Barcelona though, have been thrashed away 3 years in a row.

OverratedSanity

They were not bad at all first half though. 3-0 was not really an accurate reflection last week and don't think 4-0 was this week either. Also how huge was the Dembele miss last week.
First half they actually had the better chances but the second half was just all Liverpool. I don't think barca ever had any extended period of dominance like that in the first leg. On balance, Liverpool definitely the better team across the two legs.

And yeah, dembele's miss was funny at the time but is huge looking back. Allison immense today as well.

andmark

International Captain
After he scored against Everton, a fan got Origi's name tattooed on him because he tweeted that he would if he scored. Origi is really paying off that fan.

Uppercut

Yeah you can’t say it wasn’t deserved over the two legs. Some effort to get over the line. I’d been saying they could do it all week but once Salah and Firmino were out I wasn’t so sure.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
They’ve been brilliantly run but the implication that they do things in a sort of morally superior ‘organic’ way is bull****.
This. Never said that what they have done hasn't been brilliant or hard to do.

Only just woken up so haven't seen any of the game but that's an incredible effort.

Niall

International Coach
This. Never said that what they have done hasn't been brilliant or hard to do.

Only just woken up so haven't seen any of the game but that's an incredible effort.
Agreed. The team is ****ing awesome and the vast majority of the base are good people. Heck no fanbase especially in soccer is perfect anyhow.

I'd also say the hypocrisy over Barca is much worse however..... " more than a club" lol.

They take despot money, cheat plenty on the pitch when it comes to fouling, diving etc and have plenty of arseholes on their team. Always fun to see them knocked out especially in that manner no matter how much fun Messi is.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

I'd also say the hypocrisy over Barca is much worse however..... " more than a club" lol.

They take despot money, cheat plenty on the pitch when it comes to fouling, diving etc and have plenty of arseholes on their team. Always fun to see them knocked out especially in that manner no matter how much fun Messi is.
Heh, it's sickening yeah. They have that air of smug superiority only now without actually backing it up on the field. Last two exits have been retty glorious to watch.

Tom Halsey

International Coach

Yep, the only good thing about last night actually was that if Liverpool had to do that to anyone, Barcelona would be very high up on my shortlist of clubs I'd like to see on the receiving end.

Their last few CL exits have all been funny tbh.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
lol, like hypocrisy is much worse than actually being comically evil

what a sad little bunch most of people itt are, trying to get some joy out of a club you despise qualifying for the final