• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which teams will join Aston Villa in relegation this season?

Relegation - do you speak it?

• Crystal Palace and Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crystal Palace and Norwich

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Standard EOS poll from this guy.

Based on points already accumulated, and recent form, I've made the assumption that all sides above Palace are safe.

Explain yo reasoning!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I reckon BFS and Defoe will drag yer Mackems out of it; Palace already have enough banked away.

Love to see Nudge get out of it; People's Republic of East Anglia and all, but their form has relegation stamped all over it. Hopefully I'm wrong and they turned a corner versus The Albion.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Went with the North-East clubs, partly out of hope, but I think Norwich have been OK more recently. Seem to now at least have a semi-functional defence.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Hopefully Newcastle. The Football League's rules on dual ownership can then kick in and we can take another step in removing that scumbag Ashley's malignant influence at Ibrox.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hopefully Newcastle. The Football League's rules on dual ownership can then kick in and we can take another step in removing that scumbag Ashley's malignant influence at Ibrox.
Expand on these rules plz?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I've not followed enough this year to have any real idea about what will likely transpire. I desperately hope it's Newcastle that cop for it though. Mainly for schadenfreude related reasons.

cpr

International Coach
You mean Mike Ashley, the guy who's turned around and said '**** Newcastle, I'm not putting another penny into that club and have been trying to sell it on and off for years'?

Yeah, he'll dump your arse faster than Sports Direct dumps an employee looking for guaranteed income

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Benitez will keep the Geordies up and then probably get them to a top ten finish next time out.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Expand on these rules plz?
Football League doesn't allow an individual or company to own shares in more than one club or to be in a position where they make management or commercial desicions for more than one club.

This applies to England all the way down to the Northern Premier League, the SPFL and the Irish League.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Today's an object lesson why Palace are going down. Not so much the Payat free kick, which can happen to anyone. But yet again the ability to hold on to a lead earlier in the game - what exactly has Pardew been doing with the defence in recent months? **** off the lot of them.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Newcastle face an uphill task now. be a hammer blow losing that game so late after dragging themselves back into it twice.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
It ended up a far better day than expected, with Palace gaining a point on Newcastle and Sunderland not gaining any ground, despite the relative fixtures. Even better, reports suggest that we actually played better than we'd managed in ages. Still too slack at both ends though, with Dann at fault for West Ham's first and Puncheon wasting a couple of good chances. Next week's home match against Norwich should be tasty.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sunderland is the one that I would not want to make an away trip to next season but I still think I would rather Norwich stay up.