• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not sure I'll ever be able to get my head around Tottenham losing 5-1 to Dortmund and then Liverpool beating them in the next round. Makes no sense whatsoever from what I've watched this season.
To be honest it probably makes perfect sense in what has been the maddest most enjoyable season in years.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Have a feeling Leicester are going to need every one of the 8 points mathematically required at the minute for them to be champions

Should get 3 V Swansea
Without Vardy (potentially) away to Man U, that could be tricky.
Could leave them needing wins against Everton and Chelsea. I'd back them to win both but as sm00teh was saying to me yesterday, the pressure going into those games will be huge.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mind you, Spurs' fixtures aren't easy. Newcastle away last day is probably a harder fixture than Chelsea given the stakes.

Uppercut

I think Spurs might drop a few points. They look unbeatable but often draw games they totally dominate. It's why they're not top already.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I think Spurs might drop a few points. They look unbeatable but often draw games they totally dominate. It's why they're not top already.
Yeah true. Easy to get caught up with Spurs because when they are good, they are so damn good. A bit like Liverpool a couple of years back actually.

Uppercut

Yeah, also that they keep getting better. Might be time to dig those papers saying Southampton lost the plot when they sacked Nigel Adkins for Pochettino.

flibbertyjibber

Yeah you get the feeling they will be there again next season under Pochettino. Solid squad and most of the key players are still very young and can only improve.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I'm sticking to Chelsea not finishing top four next season. City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool is what I'm going with at the moment.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
So for reasons, I found myself in August 2011.

Our keeper has fanny hands.
It's weird how Taggart spent £18m for him when Stekelenberg went for about £6m.
My thoughts exactly, can't understand that one myself - would have taken Stekelenberg for sure. Rene Muelensteen even told Dutch media that Stekelenberg was our first choice target.
He's looks properly turd, tbf. Taibi #2.
Agree, complete **** hands.

Better get his head together soon lad! Hope to God its all nerves.

Five Live keep on referring to Tiabi.....
Safe to say he proved himself in the end...

Uppercut

Yeah so although many of my posts on him are embarrassingly wrong in hindsight, he did make a bunch of points-costing boobs in a season when we lost the title on goal difference. Since he's likely to go to RM for not much more than we paid, and we're currently ****e in spite of him, I don't think it's actually all that clear that signing him was the best decision. Feels like a waste to buy players on potential and put up with their ****e years if you can't hold onto them once they get good, although I guess we don't have much of an option now that we're sort of a second tier club.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sticking to Chelsea not finishing top four next season. City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool is what I'm going with at the moment.
Next season is going to be great, years and years since we had so many candidates for the title, let alone top 4.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Next season is going to be great, years and years since we had so many candidates for the title, let alone top 4.
Haha are Arsenal really candidates for the title though (assuming you were including them)? I'm not sure I can bring myself to believe.

cpr

International Coach
So sky breaking that PSG have approached Jose to take over in the summer.

Good. Keep him away from OT.

Also wouldn't be too offended if we tried to bring Blanc back to OT, he'd certainly be a better fit than Jose IMO.