• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Man against boy that was.

Be interesting to see what Kyrgios learns from this. The best players take stuff in like a sponge when they get beaten as youngsters, this lad may be up to that level, has all the tools to make a huge impact in years to come.

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Conceding the point at break point for laughs is peak character.

Done well to get to two quarters in the last three though. Shows Wimbledon wasn't just a fluke.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
That's pretty much impossible. Don't ruin #nkrising for the rest of us.
Dude I was just impersonating Shastri, wasn't serious.

Krygios is super young and in no way the finished product. Pretty sure he will improve a lot over the next 4-5 years as he gains more experience.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hahaha apologies Swingpanzee, went right over my head.

Tbf Shastri would have said #1 so it was hard for me to get that :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Good to see our (:ph34r:) Andy get the cane out of the cupboard and administer a damn good British-style thrashing; six of the best, trousers down.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Well done Djoko!

Stan vs Djoko will be a great clash. Hoping Stan continues his run but don't mind if Djoko wins the whole thing as well.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it channel7 that keeps on calling all the poor matches awesome, or awesome performances if it's one-sided. If it is could they stop it please.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This country's media has to realise that just because a match goes 5 sets it isn't automatically "epic"