• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tennis Thread

pasag

RTDAS
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Samuel, have a look at Nadal 5-2 up, and tell me that wasn't a clutch point which he stuffed up on the serve.

Served a brilliant 1st serve percentage the whole match, so why on that point? Luck? No. Pressure.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Samuel, have a look at Nadal 5-2 up, and tell me that wasn't a clutch point which he stuffed up on the serve.

Served a brilliant 1st serve percentage the whole match, so why on that point? Luck? No. Pressure.
Not having a feed now so can't comment. I will say double faults happen though :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So, how many games will we see here? As people have said, could be a long night.

I should definitely watch more tennis.

irfan

State Captain
How Federer won that tie-break from 5-2 is beyond belief, that backhand pass championship pt (9-8 down) was simply amazing. What a genius! Unbelievable stuff

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BTW, watching this with Arabic commentary

Commentators are obviously soocer lovers and also love Federer as they greeted his last winner with Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Funny stuff although I can only understand the odd word

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Haha, best tiebreak. Hate you England. Want sleeeeep.

Don't believe in skill to win clutch points tbh. Might do if I watched more tennis, but it seems like a story to make sense of a random, small sample of a bigger game. Every match I've watched with Federer before keeps pointing out "how good he is on clutch points", then suddnely he isn't.
Words of a man who doesn't play enough sport imo.

BoyBrumby

Englishman

Ha, yep. Nadal was tight as a drum when he served for the championship as well. Thought he'd won it with that passing shot the point before, but Fed dredged up its equal from somewhere. This is some game, it must be said. I'm not the greatest tennis fan in the world, but as a spectacle this is up there with anything.