• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Liverpool top at christmas then, would have got decent odds on that at the start of the season.

That game was poor, Wenger still not beaten Mourinho. Weird stat but a very funny one.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
At one point Arsenal looked the best team in the league. But seeing them unable to beat Napoli, Everton, Man City or Chelsea in their last 4 matches means they are right back in the pack (with the other good teams). Is this the closest season ever? 8 teams within 8 points at Christmas.

Uppercut

Not a coincidence that Arsenal finished strongly after Wenger didn't bring on crap players for no reason. Poor result for both teams really though. Citeh and Liverpool will have loved it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gonna be a hell of a title race.

My tips:

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Man U
6. Everton
7. Newcastle
8. Tottenham

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not a coincidence that Arsenal finished strongly after Wenger didn't bring on crap players for no reason. Poor result for both teams really though. Citeh and Liverpool will have loved it.
Thought they might have tried Podolski.Yet Bendtner would have added important comedy value too.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

United too, despite being ropey all season they are now only 8 points off top. Now I don't think they will win it but they may get a lot closer than I thought a few weeks back.

Can see City running away with it in the 2nd half of the season if they sort the away form out.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah City are easily the best side, they just score such a stupid amount of goals and the league is weak enough for them to afford their occasional ridiculous **** up.

Expect Arsenal to come second. Chelsea just don't impress, Mourhino can still get the results against the big sides but he has not managed to stop them losing to the weaker sides now and again, which is something that Chelsea have been doing for years now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Couple of big games coming up for the Arse now. Hammers and the Geordies away. Need six points for it to realistically be on, for my quid.

Citeh/Scousers looks a belter in waiting.

Uppercut

Citeh do have all the toughest away games still to come, bar Chelsea. They're favourites but not odds-on for mine.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Couple of big games coming up for the Arse now. Hammers and the Geordies away. Need six points for it to realistically be on, for my quid.

Citeh/Scousers looks a belter in waiting.
Indeed. If Arsenal win their next two games they'll likely be top by the new year having played everyone, which is great. Slip up and we could be fourth or worse.