• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2013-14

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
That City performance was like watching Arsenal. Quite good for prolonged periods, played some nice stuff and scored a decent goal, but concede two goals directly from defensive errors and the whole thing ends in total disappointment.

I thought Niall Quinn was being very kind to Hart when he said that Nastasic was 10% to blame for the second goal. It was just another really horrible piece of goalkeeping.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've never seen a full back with a worse defensive positional sense than Santos. He was someone you'd pay to watch, but not in a good way.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loving AVB calling out the Spurs home support for what it is. Apparently even the players agree it's ****, and they've been better away from home for a good few years now so it seems to be making a difference.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Bit of a high risk strategy that. If the fans really are crap then I'd say good on him. If it doesn't inspire a positive change and the results dip though, then this is the sort of thing that will turn the fans against you pretty quickly.

Last edited: