• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL / NCAA Football

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
As a Pats fan I'm pretty pleased with NO and GB getting knocked out, but I can still see any of the 4 remaining sides lifting the Superbowl.

Fusion

Global Moderator
The Giants peaked at the right time and the Packers are facing a determined team. Combine that with the tragedy of the Packers' OC's son dying, and this presents the perfect storm for an upset.
And indeed the upset happens. Grrrr. I was so hoping that Dumb Face and the Giants will not be able to advance.

DingDong

State Captain
As a Pats fan I'm pretty pleased with NO and GB getting knocked out, but I can still see any of the 4 remaining sides lifting the Superbowl.

yes i agree kiwininja since the 49ers' and giants' defences were able to shut down the 2 best qbs (in rodgers case with some help from the packers own recievers) of the season. don't know the numbers but ne pat defence can't be all that better than packers and saints?

Lostman

State Captain
And indeed the upset happens. Grrrr. I was so hoping that Dumb Face and the Giants will not be able to advance.
Spot the angry cowgirls fan..:p
Jerry Jones should show the NFC title game on his big screen TV in his billion dollar stadium that Eli "the Elite" Manning calls his 2nd home.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Spot the angry cowgirls fan..:p
Jerry Jones should show the NFC title game on his big screen TV in his billion dollar stadium that Eli "the Elite" Manning calls his 2nd home.
Dude, you know deep down inside you would trade that trip to San Fran for our billion dollar stadium and monstrosity of a HD screen. Haters gonna hate.

Lostman

State Captain
Great weekend for me, won a lot on all the games except the ravens, but absolutely killed it with big blue today.:cool:

Last edited:

Lostman

State Captain
Dude, you know deep down inside you would trade that trip to San Fran for our billion dollar stadium and monstrosity of a HD screen. Haters gonna hate.

Was looking for the Jason Garett icing his own kicker, but couldn't find it.:(

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
We watched the game in the office on Sunday morning at work cause none of the bosses come in on weekends, so awesome.

Brady better watch out, T-Sizzle is coming for you baby.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Shesh, sending it to OT was the bare minimum I was expecting out of Baltimore.

So so anti-clutch........

Still, a win is a win. Great game.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Billy Cundiff and Kyle Williams are two sad and lonely people tonight.

A yucky NY/NE Superbowl rematch. :puke: