• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

cover drive man

International Captain
Completely twisting my argument and taking it out of context tbh.

He's not a malicious player and I don't believe he is the sort who would deliberately set out to hurt an opponent.

That doesn't mean it wasn't stupid, but it wasn't a case of Cole being given the instruction to hurt your lot.

Wilshere's tackle was stupid too, was that a coincidence?

I actually agreed last season that teams did/do set out to get amongst you, but to say that is what has happened here is laughable
I don't see how you can even begin to attempt to defend it. He made a **** tackle, and got sent off for it. Save your character testaments for when they matter.
You say they're not defending Cole, but why else bring up the fact that "he's not that sort of player"? ****.
An attacking lineup we've got here. Need a goal though.

Should've been Gerrard's second yellow a minute ago as well, not his first.
My word I wish we still had sky.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't see how you can even begin to attempt to defend it. He made a **** tackle, and got sent off for it. Save your character testaments for when they matter.
You say they're not defending Cole, but why else bring up the fact that "he's not that sort of player"? ****.
Who is defending it?! All that people mean when they say he's not that type of player is that he didn't try to hurt him. And he didn't. You haven't been damning of Wilshere, what's the crack there? Oh that's right, Tyler said he wasn't that type of player

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Who is defending it?! All that people mean when they say he's not that type of player is that he didn't try to hurt him. And he didn't. You haven't been damning of Wilshere, what's the crack there? Oh that's right, Tyler said he wasn't that type of player
The dolts in the studio. I was quoting the conversation you had with Sledger earlier. And I haven't seen Wilshere's, my stream died. So that's the crack there.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do some research on how defensive the French league is you ****wit.

How the **** you can slate my supposed lack of football knowledge and not know something like that is beyond ironic.
Yea Bordeaux scored a pathetic 58 off 38 games in the league last season. Meanwhile Chamakh is scoring around 1 goal every FOUR games, for club and country.

stfu.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would say that the real clanger there was not failing to gather the rebound off the post, but the terrible attempt at going for the cross.