• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Saw the Current Bun in the maternal homestead whilst I was doing my filial duty this morning. Arsene's played a blinder, tbf. :cool:

Gives lie to one of the more hideous, slanderous chants of recent years too.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh ffs the BBC have started including the ****ing Scottish ****e in the football updates. Who gives a **** about that 2 team tinpot league where the 2 teams get dominated every time they bugger off from the home comforts of Glasgow and it's awe-inspiring post apocalyptic slums.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see no Welsh or Northern Irish results... I can't imagine that many more people care that Celtic have now got their eighth against Aberdeen.
9-0 now. I think that one just about seals the 3 points.

Craig

World Traveller
I don't know whether to feel sorry for Rafa Benitez or not, players are dropping like flies ATM, and you certainly can't blame him for Walter Samuel's knee injury (accidental collision with the Brescia player) that could potentially put him out for the season.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
We were fairly dire again today, would be nice one day in the distant future if we either could get a striker who can actually win a header (who has knees that work unlike Carl Cort) or stop lumping balls into the box.