• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Carn GC, at this point I still want to be on Port for the spoon, but having said that I'm sure they'll win.

BTW, I was asleep all day, what happened with Goddard?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I hate that we sold this match to Darwin. This was always a danger match and its proving to be exactly that.

****ing hell.

Need to lift in this last quarter.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
FMD Vickery must cost himself 15 DT points a game with all the FAs. So frustrating, especially while I'm playing him on the field with Sandipants out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hate when some things are so predictable. Ah well

Hopefully Richmond don't sell any more home games after this horrid performance.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
you've got another one in carins iirc
Yeah I know, referring to next year.

Was completely foreign conditions (wet and slippery yet very hot) and we were amateur (Helbig and Browne were laughable) whereas Port were composed and played intelligent footy.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah I know, referring to next year.

Was completely foreign conditions (wet and slippery yet very hot) and we were amateur (Helbig and Browne were laughable) whereas Port were composed and played intelligent footy.
Did you leave out Rance's name because he's not even amateur standard?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Obviously all the positive media attention Rance got this week went straight to his head :dry: Was bad as well.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Karmichael Hunt with his first AFL goal last night. And it was a good 'un too.

The Suns held back the tide as long as could be expected, I suppose.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Got here early and got pretty good seats. Brought my brother in law for his first game so I just hope there's lots of blood and fighting.

Close game would be nice too I suppose.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Melbourne vs Carlton
North Melbourne vs Sydney
Fremantle vs St Kilda
Gold Coast vs Geelong
Richmond vs Port Adelaide
Adelaide vs Brisbane
Collingwood vs West Coast
Footscray vs Hawthorn

Tempted by Brisbane with Brown set to kick a gooch load. But will hold back for now.
Always do that. Gotta start pulling the trigger.