• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's sports do you play?

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Frothing so bad for this season. Coorpooroo finished minor premiers in A1 last year but lost their semi against 4th and nominated to be relegated. We won A3 comfortably, got promoted and look like we've recruited the guy who scored 1000 runs last season.
You should definitely play in your C3/C4 team this season, or at least for the game against Springwood.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Nothing ATM. Hopefully football starting next week but training for the uni team started this monday. Haven't played it in a while too. Should help me get in shape to start back cricket later on in the school year though.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
You should definitely play in your C3/C4 team this season, or at least for the game against Springwood.
I play for Taringa. We only have A1 and A2. Could potentially change my name and turn out in another C3/C4 team against Springwood. I bet you'd bring yourself on as soon as I came out to bat.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I play for Taringa. We only have A1 and A2. Could potentially change my name and turn out in another C3/C4 team against Springwood. I bet you'd bring yourself on as soon as I came out to bat.
I doubt it. Would be hard for me to bowl and keep at the same time.

cpr

International Coach
Not played any sports competitvely since uni (played Football and Hockey for the uni, never really got round to cricket), play the odd game of football now and again though, technically darts counts as a sport, and i'm pretty damn nifty at that (try and play in the pub, no bugger will play against us, dont like being shown their behinds constantly)

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Seen the team practice on Friday and it probably makes no sense to even try now. They're pretty into it after only a week. I still need to get new boots too. Bah....

Jakester1288

International Regular
Cricket is pretty much the only sport I play, however next season I might play Rugby League for the first time in 3 seasons.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Cricket, Badminton, Touch Rugby and Poker
Always wondered why Poker counts as a sport tbh, I know it gets shown on all the sports Channels and stuff over here, but if I was asked if I categorised it as sport I would always have said No.

irfan

State Captain
Always wondered why Poker counts as a sport tbh, I know it gets shown on all the sports Channels and stuff over here, but if I was asked if I categorised it as sport I would always have said No.
If it doesn't require any sort of physical exertion, it's not a sport - it's a recreational activity/hobby IMO.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Game/Hobby/Sport

Poker definitely a game for mine.
Imo there is a distinction between sport and game. E.g. Monopoly is not a sport in any shape of form imo, neither would I say is Poker any more or less of a game/sport/whatever than Monopoly.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poker's only there for fat, ageing leg-spinners to play when they can't be bothered going back to Hampshire.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Imo there is a distinction between sport and game. E.g. Monopoly is not a sport in any shape of form imo, neither would I say is Poker any more or less of a game/sport/whatever than Monopoly.
Monopoly>Poker